June 13, 2008

Summertime

There are times in the summer when we just hang out with friends or cook out on our back deck and I forget to include them on the blog because they seem so ordinary. But they capture one of my favorite things about summer - relaxing times with good friends - so I thought I'd post these pictures I found of a couple of nights in June when we hung out with our good friends Michelle and Levin and two German visitors


An impromptu cookout at the house across the street from us

The next night, grilling out on our back deck

Jason is the master of the grill

Levin's German friends relaxing on our deck swing

They took these lovely pictures of me playing with Ben

And these of Ben playing inside



Sometimes the simplest evenings are the best times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home